My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Introduction

Hello Out There. I am Stacey Zanzucchi. My husband is Stephen Zanzucchi. Together we have 4 kids. Patrick 6 years old. Eric 5 years old. Joshua 3 years old. And Amber a week shy of 3 months old. We have a pretty crazy life. Fun too. Life without fun is BORING!

I have some things that I am interested in. Cooking is a BIG one. Although I feel like I have to be alone in the kitchen when trying something, and with 4 kids it just doesn't work. I am also interested in running. I have asthma but that will not stop me. I will eventually get in shape and be able to run, maybe a race.

Last but not least, I have cracked! Dave Ramsey said on the radio the other day that there comes a point where you will just crack, and decide that you never want to sign your name over for money. Well yes, I have come to that point. I am sick of debt, so I am looking to get a job. I WILL Get a Job. I can't wait for the day that I can even write on this blog, "I AM DEBT FREE!" First things first. Getting substitute certified.

2 comments:

  1. Cute family! I will follow you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogdom! Pop over to our place sometime: meetthethomsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete