My Family

My Family

Monday, July 30, 2012

My husband is an Author

Some summer ago, my husband got a book idea. So he wrote and wrote and wrote. He says I bugged him because sometimes I wanted him to spend time with me instead of the book. Duh, we are married you know. Well by the end of the summer he finished the book. We went through outskirts press to publish the book.
Thank you to Rob Clark for making it possible.              

 He Got the package













He was so excited to open them.










                                                 
                                                All ten of them.

The book is called Blog of a Bully. He also has a website, where he reviews books, and I think he is going to start a website with his sister, reviewing movies. When it comes to movies he is way too critical for me. Within the first 5 minutes of a movie, he'll lean over and say, I found a mistake. Grrr. Just let me watch the movie in peace. Oh well. The book review website is www.freebookreview.org. Anyways, when his 10 complimentary books came in the mail, he was sooo excited. The only thing we need to work on is publicity. preferably free publicity. Sigh, I wish we were rich.

This summer he wrote 3 more books. I was nicer this time. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment