My Family

My Family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Wedding

My husband and I were married on May 13, 2005. It was Friday the 13th. Ya, we are not superstitious. It was a great day. We had a reception that night, the next day we had a reception that we were 4 hours late to in Woodruff. Took the B Line Highway for the first time. And it had construction. Almost all my family were able to come. My sister however was not, she had kids who were sick and had broken arms, and who knows what else. We spent our honeymoon in California. Did the wax museum, Mideavel Times, with great pepsi and fried chicken. The beach which was freezing. A week later we had a reception in Utah. That was the last time I saw my Aunt, in person anyways. She gave us Sargeant Peppers Cd and reeces peanut butter cups for a gift.... WHAT? It was on our registry. ;-) 

Anyways, after that we settled in and a week into working at Harkins, Stephen quit. Then he worked at Fry's and after about 2 months they fired him because they made him work in the rain and he called in sick the next day. So then I worked at Metro Care for about a year. While I was working there I was expecting our first baby boy. 

It's been a very fun adventure. I like my steaks Medium Rare. Before I met Stephen I had no idea what a steak was. Sad I know. And now I know more than I wanted to know about the Beatles. My husband and I are still debating on weather or not Paul McCartney is dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment